Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Florida has mandatory insurance coverage that includes Personal Injury Protection and Property damage liability. However these 2 coverages alone do not fully protect you nor your family against most accidents regardless of fault. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself and your loved ones financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Important questions to ask:
We at American Insurance Point are your advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- How can I make sure my family has coverage in case someone gets hurt in a car accident?
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Overwhelmed by all the insurance choices? Let us help you find the car insurance you need at a price you can afford.
Let us quote, compare and save you time and money.
Whether you are shopping for a new auto rate, want to switch companies or are confused about the insurance coverage you need, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll give you rate comparisons, money saving tips, car insurance discounts and payment plan options to make your auto insurance buying decision easy. At American Insurance Point we represent only top rated carriers.
Auto insurance coverage options to protect your car:
• Towing and Labor
• Car rental reimbursement
Auto insurance coverage to protect you and others:
• Bodily Injury
• Property Damage
• Medical Payments
• Underinsured/Uninsured Motorists
• Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
We can not stress enough the importance of being properly covered. In Florida the risks are unique, since every state has different legislation. One of the most important coverage is Underinsured and uninsured motorist coverage that protects drivers when the other driver causes the accident and either doesn't have enough bodily injury liability or none at all. Since in Florida Bodily Injury is not mandatory, if the person who hits you has low limits of Bodily Injury or none at all who is covering if you suffer permanent injury? Ask us about Uninsured/ Underinsured motorists coverage, we will be happy to show you how this important coverage can be added to your budget without breaking the bank. You can not afford to be without it !
Call us today or fill out the free auto quote form to get on the road to savings and protection.
We are focused on protecting families with teen drivers, just like yours.
Did you know…
• Your teen driver is most likely to get into an accident during their first 3 months of driving;
• Automobile crashes are the leading cause of teen deaths and;
• Teen automobile crashes are more likely to result in high judgment lawsuits?
American Insurance Point can help you reduce the likelihood of your teen causing an accident, protect what you’ve worked hard for and lower the cost of your insurance! Is your teen a safe driver? Are you protected in case your teen causes a serious auto accident? Consider this…according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), 16-year-olds get into accidents almost six times more often than drivers between the age of 30 and 59. Parents: Lower your stress level. Call us today or fill out the free teen driving quote form for protection and peace of mind.
• Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death among American teenagers, killing between 5,000 and 6,000 teenagers every year.
• No other kind of hazard comes close to claiming as many teenage lives, including homicides (13 percent) and suicides (11 percent). (2002 figures)
A Teenager’s Odds
• Teenage drivers account for 12.6 percent of all drivers involved in fatal crashes.
• The fatal crash rates among 16- to 19-year-olds is four times that of older drivers.
• Risk is the highest at age 16, when the fatal crash rate is 40 percent higher than for 18 year-olds and 30 percent higher than for 19-year-olds.
• Cell Phones
· 56 percent of teens said they make and answer phone calls while driving. Talking on a cell phone can double the likelihood of an accident and can slow a young driver’s reaction time to that of a 70-year-old.
· 13 percent of teens said they send and respond to text messages while driving.
· 17 percent of teens said speeding is fun.
· 55 percent of teens said they exceed the speed limit by more than 10 mph.
· 26 percent of self-identified “aggressive” teen drivers reported speeding by more than 20 mph over the limit.
· 69 percent of teens who speed said they do so because they want to keep up with traffic.
• Peer Pressure:
· 44 percent of teens said they drive more safely without friends in the car.
· 67 percent of teens said they have felt unsafe when someone else was driving.
· Only 45 percent said they would definitely speak up if someone were driving in a way that scared them.
· 37 percent said they would ride with one or more friends who speed in the coming year.
• Seat Belts:
· Wearing lap/shoulder belts can reduce the risk of dying in a crash by 45 percent.
· Teens have the lowest rate of seat belt use.
• Curfews :
· More than 40 percent of teen auto deaths occur between the hours of 9PM and 6AM.
· Almost 60 percent of teens’ night time auto deaths occur before midnight.
Click here for our FREE TEEN CONTRACTTeen Driving Contract.